WE DO NOT STORE CREDIT CARD NUMBERS.
What Personal Information About Customers Do We Store?
- Information You Give Us: We receive and store any information you enter on our Web site or give us in any other way. At the end of this Notice you can see examples of what we collect.
- Automatic Information: We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with us. For example, like many Web sites, we use "cookies," and we obtain certain types of information when your Web browser accesses our website. Examples of the information we receive are listed at the end of this Notice.
- E-mail Communication: To help us make e-mails more useful and interesting, we often receive a confirmation when you open e-mail from SuperDeals.com if your computer facilitates such capabilities. If you do not want to receive e-mail from us, please unsubscribe from our newsletter via Your Account.
More About Cookies
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and to provide features such as personalized greetings, and storage of items in your Shopping Cart between visits.
How Secure is My Information?
- We work to protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We only reveal the last 4 digits of your credit card when confirming an order. Of course, we transmit the entire credit card number to the appropriate credit card company during order processing.
It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer.
Are Minors Allowed to Use SourceRite.com?
SourceRite.com does not sell products for purchase by minors. If you are under 18, you may use SourceRite.com only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Conditions of Use, Notices, and Revisions
If you choose to visit SourceRite.com, your visit and any dispute over privacy is subject to this Notice and our Conditions of Use, including limitations on damages, arbitration of disputes, and application of the law of the Province of Ontario. If you have any concern about privacy at SourceRite.com, please contact us with a detailed description, and we will try to resolve it. Our business changes constantly, and our Privacy Notice and the Conditions of Use will change also. We may e-mail periodic reminders of our notices and conditions, unless you have instructed us not to, but you should check our Web site frequently to see recent changes. Unless stated otherwise, our current Privacy Notice applies to all information that we have about you and your account. We stand behind the promises we make, however, and will never materially change our policies and practices to make them less protective of customer information collected in the past without the consent of affected customers.
Examples of Information Collected
Information You Give Us: You provide most such information when you search, buy, bid, post, participate in a contest or questionnaire, or communicate with customer service. For example, you provide information when you search for a product; place an order through our website. As a result of those actions, you might supply us with such information as your name, address, and phone numbers; credit card information; people to whom purchases have been shipped, including addresses and phone number; people (with addresses and phone numbers) e-mail addresses content of reviews and e-mails to us.
Information You Can Access: Examples of information you can access easily at SourceRite.com include up-to-date information regarding recent orders; personally identifiable information (including name, e-mail, password, phone, communications preferences, address); e-mail notification settings (including product notifications).